domingo, 22 de junho de 2008


Arrisquei-me a escrever meu primeiro conto em inglês...

Gloomy day

Light raindrops falling on the city on a cold and grey Sunday morning. The branches of the trees dancing in the wind and dry leaves falling on the ground, on a typical autumn day.Sofia opened her brown eyes and, still a little sleepy, rubbed her eyes, stretched and yawned lazily. Finally, she awaked.The light of the new day came in through her bedroom window. She was still lying in bed while she looked at that delicate dance, and at the raindrops on the leaves and window pane.
The gloom of the day became her own gloom. She decided to stay in bed little bit longer.
Nestled in her bed, she moved her eyes away from the window and her eyes met themselves. A mirror.

Looking deep into the mirror... she ceased to see a clear reflection of herself, the image became blurry...


Agradeço à mamãe Alice pela revisão da tradução!!



6 comentários:

Unknown disse...

e eu agradeço a Helô pela ajuda no ingles xD
muito bom amiga ... voce tem o dom ...
Parabens... e ai vai continuar o conto?
beijosss

amo vc

Alguém de Souza disse...

Gostei do conto, curto simples e direto, com conteúdo, e ainda me fez treina meu inglês =)

Sereníssi*mah* disse...

Great!
Very, very good!
A mystery's climate surrounding all the text!
It makes me think so much about all the sundays mornings of my life!
Conscious or unconsciously (?)...
I don't know to say for sure...
But about one thing I am sure:
Each day that has gone, I feel more proud of you!
Sorry, I think that I need to comeback to the English's classes!
It were terrible!
But I tried!

Kiss Honey!

P.S.: Congratulations to the vocabulary! Very refined. I had some problems to translate! But
nothing that a dictionary hadn't resolved!

Fernando disse...

"Raindrops keep fallin' on my head
And just like the guy whose feet are too big for his bed
Nothin' seems to fit
Those raindrops are fallin' on my head, they keep fallin' "

Lindo conto. Poucas palavras, muitas imagens nítidas na imaginagem de quem o lê.

bjo

DannyLokita disse...

ki fofoo migaa...identifiquei a personagem com alguém que conheço...!
auhaua...parabéns xuxu..auhaua..
amo vc baka...e como sempre..to orgulhosa a kda texto!

Renato Tardivo disse...

imagens bonitas, com um charme ainda maior em inlgês. parabéns.